Whether change processes succeed depends on each individual involved. This makes individual expectations, feelings, emotions and needs key factors in a successful change. In our seminars, we work in a holistic manner. We look at employees and executives in the context of their responsibilities and, above all, their humanity.
Because: People change organizations.
Employees and executives are challenged in different ways in change processes. In practical and experience-oriented seminars, we empower individuals as change agents, to embody change.
2-day Workshop: Change for employees and project managers.
Clarifying. Encouraging. Empowering.
- How do we responsibly and independently go through the phases of change?
- What are the feelings, fears and resistances at play?
- What are the tools that can support us in the change?
2-day workshop: Change for managers:
Resource-oriented. Moving. Empowering.
- How do we fulfill our dual role – being affected and being responsible for our employees?
- What are the resources we can fall back on?
- What moves or drives us? What feelings, emotions and needs hamper or promote the change process?
- Which leadership roles are suitable for which change phase?
Let us know if you are interested in our offerings or have any questions, we look forward to your message.